Trump Will be President

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Trump Will be President

Postby grzegorz on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:05 pm

Michael wrote:I can't remember if flag burning is good because I'm Libertarian (figurative "me") or bad because I lurv America.

In that case the stars and stripes are gay and the Gadsden flag is your flag. Forget the feds!
Last edited by grzegorz on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:16 pm

The CIA reported what they called "hacks." I have no idea what they discovered, but it's silly to say that it couldn't be done. And, the argument needs to be directed to the CIA and other intelligence agencies, not me. Anyway, no wonder Trump misses intelligence meetings. That's what you call good leadership.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:44 pm

The CIA should seize Trump's email.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby willie on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:16 am

grzegorz wrote:The CIA should seize Trump's email.

willie

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:33 am

The Carrier deal is the harbinger things to come.

https://youtu.be/rPhIoOKEkRw
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:40 am

willie wrote:
grzegorz wrote:The CIA should seize Trump's email.

Yes, the CIA under Reagan ruined Latin America and the Republicans waved their flags and cheered on their black ops and you wonder why people burn the flag. Guess what? Now you know why. Good on you for doing some research.

Here are more US atrocities, which I recently posted.

Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:51 am

grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Michael on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:35 am

grzegorz wrote:
windwalker wrote:
Michael wrote:I can't remember if flag burning is good because I'm Libertarian (figurative "me") or bad because I lurv America.

Next time you have problems remembering, you might ask someone who's received this flag how they
feel about it.

Mike was in the army.

Greg, obviously this is not meant for you: I think reacting to flag burners is just feeding the trolls, so I think my sarcasm was perhaps misunderstood. If other people want to take that issue seriously, I can understand exactly why, I just think because of the First Amendment and existing Supreme Court decisions you're letting yourself get trolled. But go ahead if you like and I will seriously consider donating $5 to your stop the burning patreon account :)
Michael

Postby willie on Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:56 am

grzegorz wrote:
Yes, the CIA under Reagan ruined Latin America and the Republicans waved their flags and cheered on their black ops and you wonder why people burn the flag. Guess what? Now you know why. Good on you for doing some research.

I think you got my message wrong.
Last edited by willie on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
willie

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:51 am

Anyway, jokes aside. Trump says he doesn't believe the CIA. Putin agrees with him. Isn't that something. Trump doesn't believe his own intelligence agency. But, he believes what the former intelligence officer for a competing agency says. Worse, though, he says so publicly.

The only reason people are criticizing the CIA now is their willful suspension of disbelief regarding DJT. Worse, they'll first claim that any criticism was made up; but, if it's true, they'll say that someone did the same thing; or, they will turn it into a good thing. The same will happen with drone strikes, factory closings, health care, social security, etc.

Anyway, we remember the campaign. DJT says he is "the only one" who can solve your problems. I hope so. But, that doesn't mean that he can't be criticized. Just wait. He's going to be scrutinized more than Obama was.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby windwalker on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:33 pm

The FBI and CIA seem to be at odds as to the involvement of Russian operatives directed by their gov.

The word “hacking” is being tossed around a lot with no real mentioned of what, how or who was hacked.
It would seem that some are very sloppy in their cyber security operations.
Why look at the actor that “hacked” and not at the agencies responsible to stop or prevent it.
Why has nobody been held accountable for it.

Our own agencies are sowing seeds of misinformation
by not taking responsibility for allowing it to happen…

Does anyone here really think the US does not and has not done the same?
The difference is that the other gov, if they survive it, deal it with it.
It's hard to know for anyone outside of it if anything was changed or not because of it.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... d3b922488c
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:44 pm

willie wrote:
grzegorz wrote:

I think you got my message wrong.

Wrong again Willie. You posted a video of the crimes of the CIA with Reagan and Ollie North's backing and that is where I started from. Perhaps it was you that got your message wrong.

You have been schooled again and that ok.

By the way Iran is an ally of Russia. So since all you Republicans are jumping on the Putin train you may was well get your frienemies correct. Go after Iran and you will have a direct conflict with Putin.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby willie on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:45 pm

windwalker wrote:The FBI and CIA seem to be at odds as to the involvement of Russian operatives directed by their gov.

The word “hacking” is being tossed around a lot with no real mentioned of what, how or who was hacked.
It would seem that some are very sloppy in their cyber security operations.
Why look at the actor that “hacked” and not at the agencies responsible to stop or prevent it.
Why has nobody been held accountable for it.

Our own agencies are sowing seeds of misinformation
by not taking responsibility for allowing it to happen…

Does anyone here really think the US does not and has not done the same?
The difference is that the other gov, if they survive it, deal it with it.
It's hard to know for anyone outside of it if anything was changed or not because of it.

FBI and CIA give differing accounts to lawmakers on Russia’s motives in 2016 hacks

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/na ... d3b922488c

It's a smoking gun cover up. There is no hack. it is impossible for Russia to hack a machine that has electronics that do not support
internet connection. You might as well say, hey the Russians HACKED the toaster too.
it's all misinformation and then they will get some very wholesome elderly lady to do a commercial, saying that it was the Russians who did it.
then all the dummies look at that wholesome elderly lady and say.....oh my! lol!
willie

Postby windwalker on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:55 pm

Sоmeоne has your passwоrd

To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: 2016-03-19 12:07
Subject: Fwd: Sоmeоne has your passwоrd

The gmail one is REAL

Milia, can you change - does JDP have the 2 step verification or do we need
to do with him on the phone? Don't want to lock him out of his in box!

Sent from my iPhone

WikiLeaks has released what may be the key email that led to one of the biggest cybersecurity breaches in presidential campaign history -- allowing hackers to gain access to Clinton Campaign Chairman John Podesta’s Gmail account.
A new email thread released Friday shows Podesta got a March 19 email from “Google” notifying him someone had his "password" and tried to sign in from Ukraine.
The IT team told Podesta the message was legit and he should change his password. But it appears the email actually was a phishing ploy – and likely gave the world access to the contents of his account.

His team said it was real,,If he had enabled 2 step verification or if his team had contacted
google directly I don’t see how this could have happened. .

What is more important the information in the email or the fact that they where sloppy with their cyber security
Of course HRC having and using her own server breaking her own cyber
security protocols probably had nothing to do with it.

Delavan told her that it was a “legitimate email.”

“John needs to change his password immediately, and ensure that two-factor authentication is turned on his account … It is absolutely imperative that this is done ASAP,” he wrote, sharing a Google link where he could change his password.

very sloppy,,,He should've fired his IT staff

Charles Delavan
HFA Help Desk

The HFA Operations Team is here to support you. ;) Let us know how we’re doing
by filling out a brief survey <http://bit.ly/1gL3oMk>.
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/34899
Last edited by windwalker on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 12:59 pm

It's a smoking gun cover up. There is no hack. it is impossible for Russia to hack a machine that has electronics that do not support

A cover up of what? What exactly is the CIA hiding? Well, then, it deserves an investigation, not a "it doesn't matter." And, where does Trump get his intelligence from? lol He's going to get people who say what he wants to hear.

Didn't Trump encourage "hacking"? Wasn't he the one who says "many people say"? Why is it that the intelligence agencies are discounted now?
Steve James
Great Old One

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That