Trump Will be President

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Trump Will be President

Postby windwalker on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:03 pm

It's a smoking gun cover up. There is no hack. it is impossible for Russia to hack a machine that has electronics that do not support
internet connection. You might as well say, hey the Russians HACKED the toaster too.
it's all misinformation and then they will get some very wholesome elderly lady to do a commercial, saying that it was the Russians who did it.
then all the dummies look at that wholesome elderly lady and say.....oh my! Lol!

Totally agree, its misinformation
The bad part is that its coming from the top down by an inept administration
on the way out trying to preserve its narrative instead of helping the nation
to move forward...
" It’s all in the Form; but only if it is, ALL in the Form."

empty circle taiji
windwalker
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:10 pm

My wife works in cyber security. What she is hearing is that both Trump and Clinton were hacked and only information on Clinton was released. Which goes without saying that if Trump falls out of favor with Putin we will probably get to read all his emails too. Seems that all Americans should be interested in this investigation.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:14 pm

For those who believe it is nothing then just ignore it. There is no shame in burying her head in the sand.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:19 pm

How would you or Trump know? Is your argument that you --like willie-- know enough about the subject to say that the CIA is lying? Seems like a case of shoot the messenger because you don't like the news. But, if it is some sort of conspiracy, again, it needs to be investigated thoroughly until we get to the bottom of it.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby willie on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:26 pm

Steve James wrote:

How would you or Trump know? Is your argument that you --like willie-- know enough about the subject to say that the CIA is lying? Seems like a case of shoot the messenger because you don't like the news. But, if it is some sort of conspiracy, again, it needs to be investigated thoroughly until we get to the bottom of it.

of-coarse they are lying, that's the job.
willie

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:41 pm

of-coarse they are lying, that's the job.

Yeah, note that everybody lies except.... And when he does, it's for a good reason and everybody lies anyway, worse than he does. But, ok, why are they lying? Who's it good for? They could have lied before the election.

Option two: suppose they're not lying.
"A man is rich when he has time and freewill. How he chooses to invest both will determine the return on his investment."
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby willie on Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:59 pm

Steve, i didn't vote for trump or clinton.
trump won, he's the new president, throw a party, celebrate, help stop the hate.
trump is your president.
Last edited by willie on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
willie

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:14 pm

No Willie, we will not. We are the resistance. If you study the history of this country power was rarely ever granted, power came from fighting. The original Constution and the bill of rights was specifically written for land owning white men, everyone else was left out. From workers, to African-Americans to the women being allowed to vote; everything positive that has happened in this country (which was founded on geniocide, slavery and grabbing inhabited lands) has been a struggle. The struggle continues...
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:16 pm

Btw, Trump on CNN is now saying that there should be an investigation into hacking. So get in line and be quiet because your president elect says so. Stop the hate.
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:20 pm

trump is your president.

Not yet, technically. But, Trump will be the president, but not my fuehrer or savior. Presidents are criticized all the time. And DJT is the king of presidential critics anyway. That's beside the point when it comes to the issue of the CIA. What is their nefarious plan? If it was something that affected the election in any way, I'd like to know. If Russia had helped Obama or Bush, it'd be worth knowing. This ain't about hating on Trump because he's a sleaze. This is about how he does the job as president.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby Steve James on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:29 pm

Bipartisan means members from both parties, fwiw.

A bipartisan group of four senators is calling for Congress to take a closer look at allegations that Russia used cyberattacks to try to influence the American election in favor of Donald Trump.

The reports should "alarm every American," Sens. Charles Shumer, D-N.Y.; Jack Reed, D-R.I.; John McCain, R-Ariz.; and Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., said in a joint statement.

"Congress's national security committees have worked diligently to address the complex challenge of cybersecurity, but recent events show that more must be done," the senators said. "While protecting classified material, we have an obligation to inform the public about recent cyberattacks that have cut to the heart of our free society. Democrats and Republicans must work together, and across the jurisdictional lines of the Congress, to examine these recent incidents thoroughly and devise comprehensive solutions to deter and defend against further cyberattacks."

The statement was a tacit rebuke of President-elect Donald Trump, who has said he doesn't believe the CIA, which concluded Russia intervened in the 2016 election in order to help him win the presidency.

The reaction from congressional Republicans sets the stage for hearings next year on Russian interference on Capitol Hill as the new Republican president dismisses the issue.
Steve James
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:32 pm

Greg, obviously this is not meant for you: I think reacting to flag burners is just feeding the trolls, so I think my sarcasm was perhaps misunderstood. If other people want to take that issue seriously, I can understand exactly why, I just think because of the First Amendment and existing Supreme Court decisions you're letting yourself get trolled. But go ahead if you like and I will seriously consider donating $5 to your stop the burning patreon account :)

My favorite is when they say we fought for the flag.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby willie on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:35 pm

Steve James wrote:
trump is your president.

Not yet, technically. But, Trump will be the president, but not my fuehrer or savior. Presidents are criticized all the time. And DJT is the king of presidential critics anyway. That's beside the point when it comes to the issue of the CIA. What is their nefarious plan? If it was something that affected the election in any way, I'd like to know. If Russia had helped Obama or Bush, it'd be worth knowing. This ain't about hating on Trump because he's a sleaze. This is about how he does the job as president.

m
My opinion which I'm not sure that you will be able to agree.
Russia did not hack anything. I feel that if clinton would have won and we stayed along the current path, There was a very real threat of world war 3.
Now that trump won, I can actually feel the tension in the air has lightened and talk of war is diminished.
There is no reason why the U.S. and Russia can't and shouldn't get along.
willie

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:36 pm

LOL! Actually we were getting along until the Russians invaded Georgia and Eastern Ukraine.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:38 pm

How are you so sure Russia did not hack anything? My wife is an expert in the field and knows the Russian (in sillicon valley) who figured it all out. Did you go to electorial college online or something?
Last edited by grzegorz on Sun Dec 11, 2016 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That