Trump Will be President

The following typical threads that plague martial arts sites will get moved here if not just deleted: 1 - My style is better than Your style" - 2 - "Internal & External" - 3 - Personal attacks - 4 - Threads that start well, but degenerate into a spiral of nonsense.

Re: Trump Will be President

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:01 am

Like the Trump acussations perhaps none that ever happened. :P

Strange, so conservatives believe it is true if the men were refugees but they don't believe it when it's a Trump.

How convenient.

Former Miss Finland is 12th woman to accuse Trump of sexual assault
Ninni Laaksonen, a former Miss Finland in the Miss Universe competition that Trump once owned, alleged that he ‘grabbed my butt’ during a photo shoot.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:14 am, edited 5 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:06 am

So now Trump wants to sue NBC over the tape.

What a whiner! He says something and it is NBC's fault?

If Trump becomes president I have a feeling this groping scandal will only get bigger.

Oh goody! :-\ We will get to hear all the details each and every day.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:04 am

Hmmm...so a few days before the election the FBI opens an investigation on a candidate.

In 2000 it was the Supreme court chose the president and in 2016 the FBI?
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby chud on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:18 am

grzegorz wrote:Hmmm...so a few days before the election the FBI opens an investigation on a candidate.

In 2000 it was the Supreme court chose the president and in 2016 the FBI?

She is a disgrace. And you should be embarrassed.
chud
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:25 am

Trump is a sexual preditor and you should be embarrassed.

The Brazilians did the same thing. A women became president and the male politicians impeached over what male politicans always get away with.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:30 am

And you should be embarrassed.

No worries here. If you guy is president the GOP will be more embarassed than when W. was president.

Funny how you guys never talk about him.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby chud on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:31 am

You have mistakenly assumed that I am a Trump supporter.
There are at least 3 other candidates besides HRC that are on the ballot: Trump, Gary Johnson, or Jill Stein.
You can vote for anyone you want, but if you still think HRC deserves the office, that's pretty sad.
chud
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:33 am

LOL!

Yeah because Gary and Jill have a shot.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:34 am

Even Gary Johnson finds all this suspicious by the way.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby chud on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:35 am

Gary and Jill both seem like people of good character to me.
Will they win? Probably not, but Johnson has been polling at 15% to 20% in some key states.
chud
Great Old One

Postby Dmitri on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:38 am

I want a time machine for just one quick trip -- to Nov 9... :-X

In the meantime, this from TNT:

windwalker wrote:
Dmitri wrote:OK since he came out and explained, that's fine. Otherwise it seemed like someone having a pathetic passive-aggressive fit and being a coward about it. If this guy just does this sort of thing (arrested 25 times?) and it's for a good cause (which it is) and most importantly he's turning himself in (which he is), -- that's cool. I.e. this video is the actual act, not the first video.

Your cool with someone breaking the law if its "for a good cause" by your judgment ;)

What happens when that "good cause" happens to involve you, would you feel the same?

lets hope your not part of the focus for the next "good cause" ;)

"Breaking the law" makes this sound very, very bad. While technically it is "breaking the law", it is qualitatively different from 99.9% of other cases/instances of "breaking the law" -- ya know, things like embezzlement, rape, murder, etc. This isn't even a serious case of vandalism -- destruction of a Hollywood "star", seriously? ::)

And yeah I'm cool with someone "breaking the law" (in this "light" way) as a public protest to something, whether or not I agree with their statement (and in this case I absolutely agree), -- IF they are aware that what they're doing is illegal AND are turning themselves in. It's a variant of public disobedience, which is conceptually a good thing. This sort of activities happen all the time and usually for good causes. And there are way more extreme cases of it, like the Green Peace boat activities or the Pussy Riot ordeal in Russia a few years back. (Although I'm sure you strongly disapprove of those as well. :P)
Last edited by Dmitri on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:39 am

chud wrote:Gary and Jill both seem like people of good character to me.
Will they win? Probably not, but Johnson has been polling at 15% to 20% in some key states.

Well unless we have a parlimentary system unfortunatley none of it will really matter. Our Constitution wasn't set up for a multi-party system which is why I find it odd when people act like the Constitution was written by God when it was actually written for rich landing owning men (taking that land from Indians) and involved in slavery.
Last edited by grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:44 am

windwalker wrote:
Dmitri wrote:OK since he came out and explained, that's fine. Otherwise it seemed like someone having a pathetic passive-aggressive fit and being a coward about it. If this guy just does this sort of thing (arrested 25 times?) and it's for a good cause (which it is) and most importantly he's turning himself in (which he is), -- that's cool. I.e. this video is the actual act, not the first video.

Your cool with someone breaking the law if its "for a good cause" by your judgment ;)

What happens when that "good cause" happens to involve you, would you feel the same?

lets hope your not part of the focus for the next "good cause" ;)

If Trump were a refugee you would agree.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby grzegorz on Fri Oct 28, 2016 11:47 am

grzegorz wrote:Even Gary Johnson finds all this suspicious by the way.

Even if it were Trump I would find it very odd to see the FBI knowingly get involved in the middle of an election.
grzegorz
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:57 pm

grzegorz wrote:
grzegorz wrote:Even Gary Johnson finds all this suspicious by the way.

Even if it were Trump I would find it very odd to see the FBI knowingly get involved in the middle of an election.

kinda the point, she should never have been allowed to run...in the first place...
windwalker
Wuji

PreviousNext

Return to Been There Done That