Long Haul Covid

Rum, beer, movies, nice websites, gaming, etc., without interrupting the flow of martial threads.

Long Haul Covid

Postby D_Glenn on Tue Apr 16, 2024 9:16 am

In acupuncture there’s a treatment called ‘Releasing the Internal and External Dragons’ (RIED) falls under the psychological aspect of TCM and, while it is found in some corners of TCM, I’ve only come across it in Worsley Five Elements acupuncture, which is an entirely different modality and pulse reading system.
REID is done by inserting needles into some key points in a person’s back where red circles will appear, the size of the circle depends on the level of past trauma and ptsd in the person. The patient is observed and as time goes by the circles shrink. When a circle disappears that needle is pulled out. The effect of this treatment can be really profound and it’s only something that is done once, or repeated every 2 or 3 years. But they found that people who had covid or especially long haul covid need, and benefit greatly from a REID treatment.

There’s also an herbal formula called Xiao chai hu tang wan, that is normally for children who always get sick. The qi is blocked in the middle and cannot descend. Covid can also cause this condition where it blocks qi at the lungs and prevents it from descending.

Hope that helps. It did for me.
D_Glenn
Great Old One

Re: Long Haul Covid

Postby Trick on Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:07 pm

Maybe it sort of balances all the other needles - the vaccination needles - that previous had been stung into the body?
Good you feel better.
Trick
Huajing

Postby origami_itto on Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:55 am

Covid makes you sick, not vaccines
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby Trick on Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:15 am

Apparently some needles are better than others
Trick
Huajing

Postby D_Glenn on Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:07 am

In the beginning the vaccines were in such short supply that they were not aspirating the syringe- drawing the plunger back to look for blood, which means the needle is in a vein, and would normally have to be thrown away and required a new vaccine. Any vaccine injected into blood vessels are bad, for anyone. So some people got a raw deal
One part moves, every part moves; One part stops, every part stops.

YSB Internal Chinese Martial Arts Youtube
D_Glenn
Great Old One

Postby ThomasK on Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:17 am

In my mind there's no debate about whether long COVID exists or not. Both from genuine CVD infections themselves and from vaccines.

I got 2 regular shots and maybe a booster. Can't remember. Was mandatory for my job or I wouldn't have gotten it.

I can feel a knot in my flesh where I got the vaccine. Sometimes it throbs in accordance to my heart beat. I also felt flashes and cold waves that started their spread out from this vaccination site. You can call me crazy but I know what I felt.

A bunch of other stuff too. It got better over the years, but I wonder if it ever goes away fully.

Reading about people's long COVID experiences wasn't fun. Sure you can mistake all sorts of stuff for something else. But I would be wary of calling people outright liers and delusional-ists just because they share what is happening with them.

I got away rather mildly. I did notice that the worse my general health condition is, the worse would the pulsing be in my shoulder. It puzzles me that it's exactly the same rhythm as my heart beat.

I do feel like de-stressing is the most profound and the same time best foundational way of activating your own self-healing capabilities. Supported by all sorts of other stuff of course. By de-stressing I mean taking relaxation to a very deep level and all that comes with it.
ThomasK
Mingjing

Postby ThomasK on Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:20 am

I also had regular COVID. Recovery took like 2 weeks. But I also drank alcohol during that - I know I know, no need to beat me up more than I do already. The throbbing in my shoulder was insane during that time. It was so distracting I couldn't focus on much else but had to sit with it.
ThomasK
Mingjing

Postby ThomasK on Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:24 am

Also, sigh, sorry for multiposting that much - don't we have video footage, provided by official government outlets, that clearly showed people collapsing from heart and or brain damage, strokes? If memory serves right, they were looking for volunteers to get the first vaccines.. to prove that they'te harmless. Lol.

I'm not against all vaccines tho. This CVD one is something else tho.
ThomasK
Mingjing

Postby GrahamB on Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:24 pm

"you can call me crazy"

You're crazy.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby ThomasK on Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:28 pm

Gosh how will I ever live with that. Thank God long COVID is slowly getting researched. Many lives have been severely negatively effected by that.
ThomasK
Mingjing

Postby GrahamB on Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:31 pm

You're not crazy for saying long covid exists, of course it exists.
One does not simply post on RSF.
The Tai Chi Notebook
GrahamB
Great Old One

Postby ThomasK on Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:36 pm

Oh shoot, did I miss one of your famously brilliant, dripping with sarcasm remarks wearing an invisibility cloak? Haha :-).
ThomasK
Mingjing

Postby origami_itto on Wed Apr 17, 2024 12:57 pm

D_Glenn wrote:In the beginning the vaccines were in such short supply that they were not aspirating the syringe- drawing the plunger back to look for blood, which means the needle is in a vein, and would normally have to be thrown away and required a new vaccine. Any vaccine injected into blood vessels are bad, for anyone. So some people got a raw deal

Is there a study demonstrating this in any vaccine?

ThomasK wrote:I can feel a knot in my flesh where I got the vaccine. Sometimes it throbs in accordance to my heart beat. I also felt flashes and cold waves that started their spread out from this vaccination site. You can call me crazy but I know what I felt.

It's amazing what the mind can make real if we expect it hard enough.
The form is the notes, the quan is the music
Free Tai Chi Classes
Atomic Taijiquan|FB|YT|Twitch
origami_itto
Wuji

Postby windwalker on Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:31 pm

"Due to the health emergency created by SARS-CoV-2,the virus that causes the COVID-19 disease, the rapid implementation of a new vaccine technology was necessary. mRNA vaccines, being one of the cutting-edge new technologies, attracted significant interest and offered a lot of hope.

The potential of these vaccines in preventing admission to hospitals and serious illness in people with comorbidities has recently been called into question due to the vaccines' rapidly waning immunity. Mounting evidence indicates that these vaccines, like many others, do not generate sterilizing immunity, leaving people vulnerable to recurrent infections.

Additionally, it has been discovered that the mRNA vaccines inhibit essential immunological pathways, thus impairing early interferon signaling. Within the framework of COVID-19 vaccination, this inhibition ensures an appropriate spike protein synthesis and a reduced immune activation.

Evidence is provided that adding 100% of N1-methyl-pseudouridine (m1) to the mRNA vaccine in a melanoma model stimulated cancer growth and metastasis, while non-modified mRNA vaccines induced opposite results, thus suggesting that COVID-19 mRNA vaccines could aid cancer development. Based on this compelling evidence, we suggest that future clinical trials for cancers or infectious diseases should not use mRNA vaccines with a 100% mY modification, but rather ones with the lower percentage of m14 modification to avoid immune suppression."
Last edited by windwalker on Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
windwalker
Wuji

Postby ThomasK on Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:33 pm

Yeah sure go fuck yourself man. I like you but that's just snobby, snooty, arrogant attitude.

Now I expect really hard for you to make a better reply. Let's see if THAT works.

@origami to avoid confusion
Last edited by ThomasK on Wed Apr 17, 2024 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ThomasK
Mingjing

Next

Return to Off the Topic