Dan Harden in London Aug 15-17

Post internal martial arts seminars, events, retreats, tournaments, and informal meet-ups here.

Dan Harden in London Aug 15-17

Postby Bodywork on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:30 am

Sorry for the short notice. I had to fit this into a tight schedule.
We're floating the idea of doing a seminar focused on creating and building internal strength with the taiji crowd.
Present at the seminar will be current European push hand champions in men's and womens divisions.
Because of the short time frame we will need registrations in quickly.
Use the website address below for contact.
Or go straight to PayPal to register. The cost is £140 .
Frid night 6:30-9:00
Sat and Sun. 10-6
The Basement Dance Studio London
400 York Way
London N7 9L
Dan
Last edited by Bodywork on Sun Jul 20, 2014 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bodywork

Re: Dan Harden in London Aug 15-17

Postby middleway on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:02 am

Hope this goes well Dan. I am away otherwise would have made the effort to come over.

all the best.
"I am not servant to the method, the method is servant to me"
Me

My Blog: http://www.martialbody.com/Blog-Research
middleway
Wuji

Postby Bodywork on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:11 am

Well we'll see. It was an idea the Taiji folks had-not me. It's too short of a notice as well
So far it looks like a bust so I might just can it.
Dan
Bodywork

Postby mrtoes on Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:43 am

Sigh... Trying to get people in London to commit to anything is like getting blood out of a stone!

Matthew
mrtoes
Wuji

Postby AlexF on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:20 pm

mrtoes wrote:Sigh... Trying to get people in London to commit to anything is like getting blood out of a stone!

Matthew

So true. And the kick up the ass seemed to have worked as numbers have gone up.
Dan, Lindon asked me to post here to ask you to check your inbox. Will mail you tomorrow.
Alex.
AlexF
Santi

Postby mrtoes on Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Tom wrote:
AlexF wrote:Dan, Lindon asked me to post here to ask you to check your inbox. Will mail you tomorrow.
Alex.

Alex--

That's not the protocol for contacting Dan. First you have to post a new topic entitled "Dan Harden Is A ______" (leave it blank, it leaves room for Dan's imagination). Then the thread has to run up to about 10 pages to get a moderator's attention. Then the moderator has to split the diatribe about who really has internal power from the posts theorizing what internal power really is. Then vehu has to work his magic of chaotic integrity with a graphic image that is insanely out of the blue but eerily relevant. At that point Dan will jump in on one or both threads and you've got his attention, albeit briefly.

8-)

Oh really!

There was me thinking you had to stand on top of a mountain during a lightning storm with a staff crafted from a fallen star during a solar eclipse shouting:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INTERNAL IT'S JUST WHAT BABIES AND FARM WORKERS DO

Then he appears in a flash of light, cracks a few terrible jokes and retells anecdotes you've heard five times already, tells you that you suck and that your mum has better internal connection than you before disappearing in a cloud of aiki hippy logic ;D
mrtoes
Wuji

Postby AlexF on Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:19 am

mrtoes wrote:
Tom wrote:
AlexF wrote:Dan, Lindon asked me to post here to ask you to check your inbox. Will mail you tomorrow.
Alex.

Alex--

That's not the protocol for contacting Dan. First you have to post a new topic entitled "Dan Harden Is A ______" (leave it blank, it leaves room for Dan's imagination). Then the thread has to run up to about 10 pages to get a moderator's attention. Then the moderator has to split the diatribe about who really has internal power from the posts theorizing what internal power really is. Then vehu has to work his magic of chaotic integrity with a graphic image that is insanely out of the blue but eerily relevant. At that point Dan will jump in on one or both threads and you've got his attention, albeit briefly.

8-)

I think your gonna pay for that one. Matthew ;D
Anyway, your both wrong, Ive been channeling the God of Fibre Optics, he will help me make contact :P

Oh really!

There was me thinking you had to stand on top of a mountain during a lightning storm with a staff crafted from a fallen star during a solar eclipse shouting:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS INTERNAL IT'S JUST WHAT BABIES AND FARM WORKERS DO

Then he appears in a flash of light, cracks a few terrible jokes and retells anecdotes you've heard five times already, tells you that you suck and that your mum has better internal connection than you before disappearing in a cloud of aiki hippy logic ;D
AlexF
Santi

Postby mrtoes on Thu Jul 24, 2014 7:03 am

AlexF wrote:I think your gonna pay for that one. Matthew ;D

It's all the part of the plan!

He has to come to London now - even Dan's aiki isn't strong enough to throw me through a wall all the way from Massachusetts ;D
mrtoes
Wuji

Postby Bodywork on Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:42 am

Sorry, I have been tied up.
This is booked full..it might even be over booked.
If you had trained with me before and still want to come, contact me. I will make an exception as you can help others.
See you soon
Dan
Bodywork

Postby Nathalie on Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:07 pm

Another fantastic seminar!

Thanks again Dan for making the journey and helping us to further realise, with humour, that there is still so much more to learn, find and practise...I very much look forward to the next one!

Nathalie
Nathalie
Santi

Return to Events, Seminars, Tournaments, Meet-ups