Gao Bagua Books?

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Gao Bagua Books?

Postby tai yang on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:03 pm

Wanted to know if there are any books on gao style specifically? Already know about the one written by allen pittman.

Thanks
tai yang
Santi

Re: Gao Bagua Books?

Postby cerebus on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:14 pm

I'm selling one on eBay. Check my "Rare Books for Sale" thread in the "Off Topic" section...
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Postby kshurika on Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Okay, what are the opinions of Mr. Pittman's book? Strengths, weaknesses, etc. etc.
kshurika
Wuji

Postby tai yang on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:11 pm

the book written by allen pittman is a decent book it only covers the linear bagua of Gao Style tho and touches alittle on history etc, definitely a book to read through. gives some information on the houses and what organs/body parts they pertain to. also illustrates the linear bagua. i cant exactly tell you allen pittmans opinion, he kind of gives you some fact mixed with alittle history when explaining the houses. i found the book you have on ebay it looks like a copied book but i would be interested in it, would you be willing to sell it to me instead of putting it on ebay?
tai yang
Santi

Postby cerebus on Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:16 pm

The book I have listed on eBay is how it was produced by the publisher. I haven't copied anything, this is the form that the publisher puts them out in. And since it's already listed on eBay, I do prefer not to cancel my listings prematurely.
"Fool, the Devil drives!"
cerebus
Great Old One

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan