kundalini experience

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

kundalini experience

Postby meeks on Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:44 pm

anyone here have experience with the opening and rising of kundalini energies? looking to share experiences and get other peoples' perspective on how it changed (if at all) their life...
"The power of Christ compels you!" *spank*
now with ADDED SMOOTHOSITY! ;D
meeks
Administrator

Re: kundalini experience

Postby cloudz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:03 am

Last edited by cloudz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:05 am, edited 3 times in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:23 am

Last edited by Franklin on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
Franklin
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:34 am

Last edited by cloudz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:49 am

Last edited by Franklin on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franklin
Great Old One

Postby cloudz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:07 am

fair enough, good point. I'll remove my post and await some clarification on the topic.
that's just my general opinion in the wider sense of things you have quoted - in the end it's like the different blind hands all touching and feeling the same elephant.
Opinions in such a conversation could vary wildly, so on that basis I will leave it at that. Only to add that any specific recognition and classification of a such an experience maybe subject to an individual or group confirmation bias; fitting it to the framework of any given tradition.
Last edited by cloudz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:16 am, edited 5 times in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:54 am

Franklin
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:26 am

ok - I'll share my experience last week.

I was meditating (do it daily, 1 - 3x a day some of them each over an hour, but not always). I started to see (inner sight) a red ball in the center of my head about the size of a golf ball, crimson red in color (color was not important, just describing). It began to grow a 'stem' from it towards my forehead. I felt it pushing on my forehead with enough intensity to make me grit my teeth so I tried to relax as much as possible and not resist its pushing. It came through my forehead like a large bud of a flower, then immediately dialed open into a full blossom, about the size of my hand. I sat there in awe of this experience, acknowledging it and feeling the changes happening as a ton of energy was engulfing my body (felt f-ing amazing).

The next morning I began my meditation again (about 5:30am) - not to try to replicate the experience, but to accept whatever happens this time (my standard approach). This time the flower opened again, quite easily without the 'seeing of the ball' - it was just opened suddenly on my forehead. After a length of time I saw a cobra rise up (inner sight) inside of me, quite large - it's hood was the width of my shoulders. It shows that it was part of me, then my own body began to weave back and forth like a snake, as well as my head turning to either follow or lead the undulations of my body. Another amazing, powerful experience. That was last Tuesday.

This whole week that's gone by I now start to see the energy rise and fall within me throughout the day - a thought can trigger it, proximity to someone with strong energy (whether good or bad), driving by a Hindu Temple I almost have to pull over because I start to get 'werewolf seeing the full moon' effects. And talk about being hella psychic compared to the past (long hours of bagua circle walking really made me open up to sensing/seeing energies and it's been an uphill growth from there). Now when it rises, I see the snake(s) 'weave' up the body. I started googling 'snake movement during meditation' because this wasn't something my bagua instructor ever discussed with me, and I saw this image which nails what I'm seeing inside quite accurately:

There's plenty more I haven't shared about what's been happening, but it's been an amazing experience and I'd like to find someone to discuss with to provide insights (back and forth) to get other perspectives.
meeks
Administrator

Postby cloudz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:27 am

Franklin, thank-you for talking more about your experiences. And that book, looks right up my street, I will buy it. Thank-you for the tip.
I don't feel hugely comfortable sharing my personal spiritual/ energetic experience, I must have felt much braver in that moment. Now it's gone. I guess it's gone for the moment..

Looking forward to an interesting thread anyway.
Last edited by cloudz on Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Regards
George

London UK
cloudz
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:05 am

Franklin
Great Old One

Postby Franklin on Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:13 am

Last edited by Franklin on Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Franklin
Great Old One

Postby meeks on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:35 am

I agree - the other side is the ones that never have experienced anything despite their efforts tend to poopoo it as fluffy and claim it doesn't exist. I choose to not argue with deaf people about the existence of music.

I was a staunch disbeliever until my late teens/early 20s (in the early 1990s) when my own shifu started doing crazy stuff that simply defied the laws of physics - since then I simply keep an open mind and don't go looking for it in an attempt to validate a belief.
meeks
Administrator

Postby Dmitri on Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:40 am

meeks wrote:crazy stuff that simply defied the laws of physics

An example would be awesome, if you don't mind sharing. I've never experienced or witnessed anything that would qualify as "defying laws of physics" (and I've experienced some, and witnessed a lot first-hand, unusual stuff -- nothing kundalini-specific though, so I can't contribute here)
Last edited by Dmitri on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dmitri
Great Old One

Postby willie on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:07 pm

meeks wrote:ok - I'll share my experience last week.

I was meditating (do it daily, 1 - 3x a day some of them each over an hour, but not always). I started to see (inner sight) a red ball in the center of my head about the size of a golf ball, crimson red in color (color was not important, just describing). It began to grow a 'stem' from it towards my forehead. I felt it pushing on my forehead with enough intensity to make me grit my teeth so I tried to relax as much as possible and not resist its pushing. It came through my forehead like a large bud of a flower, then immediately dialed open into a full blossom, about the size of my hand. I sat there in awe of this experience, acknowledging it and feeling the changes happening as a ton of energy was engulfing my body (felt f-ing amazing).

The next morning I began my meditation again (about 5:30am) - not to try to replicate the experience, but to accept whatever happens this time (my standard approach). This time the flower opened again, quite easily without the 'seeing of the ball' - it was just opened suddenly on my forehead. After a length of time I saw a cobra rise up (inner sight) inside of me, quite large - it's hood was the width of my shoulders. It shows that it was part of me, then my own body began to weave back and forth like a snake, as well as my head turning to either follow or lead the undulations of my body. Another amazing, powerful experience. That was last Tuesday.

This whole week that's gone by I now start to see the energy rise and fall within me throughout the day - a thought can trigger it, proximity to someone with strong energy (whether good or bad), driving by a Hindu Temple I almost have to pull over because I start to get 'werewolf seeing the full moon' effects. And talk about being hella psychic compared to the past (long hours of bagua circle walking really made me open up to sensing/seeing energies and it's been an uphill growth from there). Now when it rises, I see the snake(s) 'weave' up the body. I started googling 'snake movement during meditation' because this wasn't something my bagua instructor ever discussed with me, and I saw this image which nails what I'm seeing inside quite accurately:

There's plenty more I haven't shared about what's been happening, but it's been an amazing experience and I'd like to find someone to discuss with to provide insights (back and forth) to get other perspectives.

that's amazing!
I had 4 major experiences.
The first was a glowing white hot energy source, looks like the sun but white. The white disk emanates energy with creates everything...I call it Dao.

The second is a tunnel which leads to that white energy source. however there are other energy sources that are of different colors, red, blue, green.
they are beautiful like gems. When talking to a Buddhist about these event's, I was told that the vision was the path of rebirth. Each colored gem
represents a different realm of existence. God, human, animal, insects, tree's. things like that.

The third again was the tunnel. But this time was different. When I wanted to see the white light I call Dao, a gold, hexagon shaped lock with some
kind of ancient inscriptions written on it. blocked the entranceway to the tunnel. It was as if the knowledge of it's existence was not suppose to be known.
I remember thinking, wow, it's got writing on it, so, who put it there?

The forth was a snake. the snake starts to move. As it begins moving it starts to coil. It coils until it reaches it's own tail. Then the snake bite it's own tail.
When the snake bite it's own tail it started to get red hot, then white, then everything was glowing with this white light.

thanks for your post very cool.
willie

Postby Patrick on Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:18 pm

What the hell. :-[
http://www.dhyana-fitness.at- The philosophy and practice of a healthy life
Patrick
Wuji

Next

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan