Docherty Style Tai Chi and Health

Discussion on the three big Chinese internals, Yiquan, Bajiquan, Piguazhang and other similar styles.

Re: Docherty Style Tai Chi and Health

Postby yeniseri on Mon Aug 04, 2014 9:40 pm

As a stupid fool responding to the yin yang exercise neigong routine and their utility, they are excellent for allowing its elements to "permeate" the actual form repetition over time.
That being said, it is impossible for most people to tell or even see the breadth of its benefits in an individual so in the long run it has the appearancve of uselessness for the observer. The one who possess it within his person is the recipient of good fortune and wisdom. Genetics and lifestyle choices are variables that many refuse to see or acknowledge in this wholistic paradigm.

Again, the yin yang exercise are beneficial alogn with those routine that approximate its usefullness ???
When fascism comes to US America, It will be wrapped in the US flag and waving a cross. An astute patriot
yeniseri
Wuji

Re: Docherty Style Tai Chi and Health

Postby allen2saint on Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:39 pm

Just wanted to thank everyone for their input. I don't think I have a lot of talent for the MA's, but I really do value learning the entirety of the art. This thread has helped me understand the possibilities of these exercises, even if in NYC there do not appear to be any real means of accessing them, it's a lifelong journey and I hope I'll get to them somewhere along the line.
Last edited by allen2saint on Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
allen2saint
Wuji

Previous

Return to Xingyiquan - Baguazhang - Taijiquan